Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Students

I figured that presenting some photos of my students was long overdue. They are mostly sweet, kind and shy (as evidenced in the shots of them hiding). There are the jokesters, the wise crackers, the brainy kids and so on (your usual stereotypes), but by and large they're all good kids. I couldn't tell you what their Korean names are, so I've provided their chosen English names. Mabye you can figure out what personality each student has. Scott
Thomas.
Dana.
Freddy.
Sky.
David.
Phil.
Max and his phone.
Nick.
Susan, Jenny, Sarah (hiding), Emma and Jane.
Tommy, Carter, Andy and June.
Boram (hiding), Betty, Lily and Kylie.
Steven.
John (front and center) circular left to right-Steven, Freddy, Tom, Charles and Max
Chris, James and Roy all hiding.
Chloe and Anna hiding.
Jinny and her phone.
Simon and Cindy # 1.
Cindy # 2.
Mark.

No comments: